When it comes to travel, we’re always looking for ways to save.
Getting the most bang for our buck, and I am sure you can agree, is one of the best, if not THE best way to spend money while on vacation. There are many ways to save when you visit Boomtown Casino Hotel and we put together a little Money Saving Travel Guide for you when planning your next visit to make sure your money can stretch as far as possible while still having a top notch vacation!
- Player’s Club: We have one of the best Player’s Clubs in Reno that definitely pays when you play! By signing up for our Player’s Club you can save BIG! From dining to hotel room discounts, gaming to VIP parties and everything in between, this is definitely a club you want to be a part of if you’re looking for a great way to save while having lots of fun!
- Hotel Specials: There are many ways to get a discounted rate when you stay with us. AAA members receive 10% off when presenting their membership card at check-in. AARP members also receive a 10% off discount when presenting their membership card at check-in. And we also offer a Military Appreciation discount. ALL Military personnel enjoy a 20% discount off room rates, seven days a week when they present a valid active, reserve or retired ID from any U.S. military branch upon check-in. You can also receive hotel discounts by being a member of your Player’s Club so be sure to stop by on your next visit to find out how. Hotel discounts also apply to our full service KOA RV Park at Boomtown!
- Dining Discounts: When you come to Boomtown you can be sure to experience some great dining, especially when saving some dough. Come into our Steakhouse Wednesday – Sunday and get 20% off your check with a Player’s Club card. If that’s not awesome enough, the Steakhouse also offers three Savory Steakhouse Specials that include a salad and an entrée all for $19.99, no Player’s Club card required. At Boomtown, we're known for our buffets and every Thursday we have a Player Appreciation buffet from 11 am - 9 pm where you can get an All-You-Can-Enjoy experience for only $3.99 with a Player’s Club card. If whole main lobster is more up your alley, then be sure to try our World Famous Lobster Buffet Friday-Sunday and receive $4 off per person (up to 2 people) with a Player’s Club card. AND if you are a Keno player, you can get a FREE milkshake from Mels Diner if you hit a $2 one spot when playing!
- Fun Center: Boomtown isn’t just a place for adults to have fun; we cater to the kiddos too! Our 30,000 square foot Fun Center is an arcade featuring exciting games for kids of all ages as well as rides that include our beautiful vintage carousel, the covered wagon Ferris wheel, rodeo rider, mini-golf, flight simulator, bounce house and miniature golf. We offer a Kiddie Pass for $10 that includes unlimited rides on the Ferris wheel, carousel, Rodeo Rider, mini-golf, and a $2 game card to play on any of the games. If you want to up your game a little, then the $15 Max Pass is where it’s at that includes unlimited rides on all rides, and a $2 game card.
- Groups and Parties: Whether you’re looking to host a company party or a friends and family gathering, we provide a full service party experience and all you and your guests have to do is show up and have fun! Book any Sunday – Thursday holiday party and you will receive a bottle of house wine per table and house hors d’ oeuvre on us.