Back to Top
Boomtown Players Club
Effective July 31, 2013
- Participation in the Boomtown Players Club indicates acceptance of the following rules:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the Players Club.
- Must provide valid photo ID for all transactions, including new member registration.
- Boomtown benefits are non-transferable.
- Management reserves the right to adjust Player Club point or comp balances.
- It is the card holder’s responsibility to ensure the Players Club card is properly inserted into the slot card reader when playing on any slot machine. Points will not be adjusted due to improperly inserted cards.
- It is the card holder’s responsibility to present the Players Club card to a dealer before playing table games. Points will not be adjusted as a result of dealer not receiving Boomtown Players Card.
- It is the card holder’s responsibility to present the Players Club card to a keno runner before playing keno. Points will not be adjusted as a result of keno runner not receiving Boomtown Players Card.
- Boomtown Players Card tier levels are determined on an annual basis and are based on number of tier points earned within the earning period. Management reserves the right to change any member’s tier level.
- Any taxes, licenses, fees, etc., associated with the Boomtown Players Card Club are the sole responsibility of the member(s).
- Participation in the Boomtown Players Card Club indicates acceptance of the rules, which may be modified at any time, and participant’s agreement to hold Boomtown Casino & Hotel Reno, M1 Gaming, and any and all other affiliated companies, employees, agents, successors and assignees not responsible for any and all taxes.
- Participants agree to fully and completely indemnify and hold harmless Boomtown Casino & Hotel Reno, their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors or agents from and against all liability, damage or loss, cost, taxes or other expense including reasonable attorneys fees arising in any way out of membership in the Boomtown Players Card.
- Management reserves the right to exclude/disqualify any individual from the Boomtown Players Card Club at its sole discretion.
- Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned; management decisions will be final and binding.
- Management reserves all rights and may alter or cancel the Boomtown Players Card program at any time.
- See the Boomtown Players Club for details.
- Accumulated points may be subject to forfeiture if the players account does not reflect any gaming activity for a period of 90 days.